1. Leos like attention and reassurance that you like them. They despise competing with other people for your love. They are absolutely the wrong sign to try to make jealous.
2. Leos are natural leaders, even in their relationships. They hate being told what to do and work best with people who let Leo be the star and are happy to follow rather than lead.
3. Every Leo is ambitious, they need a partner who supports their career, not one that whines about how much time they spend together while the Leo is busy trying to realize their dreams. Show them you’re not going to hold them back by encouraging them to do what they need to — you’ll be there when they’re done.
4. Like other fire signs, Leos can be a bit dramatic. They don’t shy away from conflict and they pride themselves on always coming out on top of any dispute.
5. Dramatic displays of affection never feel over the top to a Leo. If you can dream it up, they’ll appreciate it.
6. In your relationship, a Leo will never stop trying to impress you. They love being admired and it lights a fire under their ass to keep winning you over, every day. Life with a Leo is not dull.
7. An ideal date for a Leo is one that lets them shine. Let them plan the date, so you can be wowed, or do an activity they know they’re awesome at (mini golf, cooking, trivia). If there’s an opportunity for them to show off, they’ll be happy.
8. Leos are warm-hearted, even their independence and love of accomplishment won’t make them forget their friends. They want to create a life they get to share with those they love.
9. Leos are very sensitive, but hide it well. If your Leo is suddenly sulky and you can’t figure out why, it’s likely that you’ve wounded their ego somehow.
10. In bed, Leos are all about affection. They love giving and receiving praise and challenging each other to make sex better and better.
11. Of all the signs, Leos can be the most low-maintenance and easy to keep happy. Simply assure them that they’ve won your respect and admiration and they’re good to go. The best Leo relationships are built on a solid foundation of flattery.